Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Wine tasting is my sport shirt

Ah, no. When you set up a wine tasting tour with transportation provided, there is an expectation that folks will imbibe freely. Otherwise, people could drive themselves around and save money and hassle. Wine has alcohol in it. Alcohol causes tipsiness. Tipsy people – no matter how wealthy or high class – are louder people. I used to live around the corner from a high end French restaurant and bar, so I know this from direct observation. And the patrons I watched leaving all had cars. There is no mystery here.

Wine tasting is my sport shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Wine tasting is my sport

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment