Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Warning I am a big fan of Snoopy and proud of it shirt

So, never been on a wine train, but I’d guess that part of it is the wine drinking, part is socializing and part is enjoying the scenery with the ambiance of being on a train. I have been on many tours that were ruined by jerks who just wouldn’t STFU. A group like this would really piss me off. I might have thrown them off the train myself.

Warning I am a big fan of Snoopy and proud of it shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Warning I am a big fan of Snoopy and proud of it

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment