Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Division Social Distance Training Since 2016 Shirt

Should you have an unquenchable desire to give Jim something, the most useful things you can and should give him are 1. Adhere to The Rules and 2. Send Money. The instructions for sending money are easily accessible, as are The Rules. This is my own opinion. I do not speak for Jim or anyone else. I’m going to try very hard to do 1., and definitely will be doing 2. Before my pittance of “currently on unpaid furlough” boodle runs out. My unemployment application is “in process” and I’m still waiting for Mr. Mnuchin to acknowledge my existence, but I want to contribute to the operating expenses of this entity. Funds to be used entirely at the discretion of Jim. Thanks. I need this place. It’s getting very squirrelly up this way.

The Division Social Distance Training Since 2016 Shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

The Division Social Distance Training Since 2016

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment