Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bitch Better Have My Bells Vintage Shirt

So here’s what I don’t get….and let me preface this by saying I love your work. Like love it. I don’t always understand everything because I’m an Aussie and my US political education began and ended with 7 semesters at West Wing University….but I digress. What I’m saying is, sometimes I wake up down under and some US shitshow is big news. So I have on occasion checked your page for analysis that makes sense, makes me think, etc. It’s kind of the online version of grabbing my favourite author’s new novel.

Bitch Better Have My Bells Vintage Shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Bitch Better Have My Bells Vintage

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment