Monday, April 20, 2020

Stay Home And Watch Friends Cartoon COVID-19 shirt

Can some one tell me the truth, do I believe Rush “Limp dick wheres my Oxycontin at ? ” Limbaugh and Shaun Humanity and Fox talking heads that the corona virus is just a hoax and conspiracy to make the economy sink and Trump look bad, or is it a true emergency now that General Bone Spurs declared it an emergency, I’m a born again evangelical fundamentalist Christian and too stupid to think for myself with using my own brain and ability to decide anything from what I observe and the magic man in the sky living in another reality never says anything and ya can never find him anywhere when ya need him/her/it.Help! I’m to stupid to know what to do or believe without being told and the two sources of truth I use are saying different things.

Stay Home And Watch Friends Cartoon COVID-19 shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Stay Home And Watch Friends Cartoon COVID-19

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment