Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Daisy I sew a piece of my heart into every mask I make shirt

I can’t find the exact article but it’s senator Mike shirkey who posted it. They voted to extend the current order til the 30th but voted against the new restrictions like landscaping and such. They felt if it could be done by following distancing guidelines and masks then let it be done. I wish I could find the exact article but there have been so many posts since then it’s like finding a needle in a haystack. I agree with distancing and such but I disagree on restricting things that can be done safely.

Daisy I sew a piece of my heart into every mask I make shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Daisy I sew a piece of my heart into every mask I make

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment