Tuesday, April 28, 2020

My favorite hair stylist calls me mom shirt

Loud is immature. You don’t have to be an obnoxious college frat boy to have a good time. Grown-ups know this. And if said grown-ups actually appreciate wine and not just a buzz, they will also know that wine-tasting is about appreciating nuance, not about hitting up as many wineries and tipping back as many vintages as possible. As a former tasting room employee, I’ve seen it all, and believe me, the loud ones just embarrass themselves.

My favorite hair stylist calls me mom shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

My favorite hair stylist calls me mom

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment