Wednesday, April 22, 2020

They Say You Can’t Fix Stupid Turns Out You Can’t Quarantine It Either Shirt

This story is somehow. I know that the man will be allowed to make statements. I know that there will be autopsy to verify the man’s claims. I know that he will have a lawyer. I know that he will be free when all these are carried out. I know that the woman’s private part will tell through the autopsy that the husband’s semen isn’t what was deposited in there I know that it is not everybody that is a dumb who does not know his right. I know he will be set free so that nobody will be blamed. Thank you.

They Say You Can’t Fix Stupid Turns Out You Can’t Quarantine It Either Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

They Say You Can’t Fix Stupid Turns Out You Can’t Quarantine It Either

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment