Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Do You Even Know How To Use The Three Seashells Shirt

We see the burning clown car–and I regularly disappear from social media because of it–and tend to cling to the few voices of sanity we’ve found, yours among them. I can understand both the days off–and the feeling of getting a bit panicky when you disappear. Although I just figured you were focusing on those close to you for a bit. I have a search list of those voices I go to every time I log onto Twitter, including yours. Hope your time off has some sun and laughter instead.

Do You Even Know How To Use The Three Seashells Shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Do You Even Know How To Use The Three Seashells

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment