Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Just another manic monday shirt

I don’t have to make a point by point. And again you assume what I look for in music. Don’t talk to me like you’re some sort of elitist because you listen to symphonic metal. And don’t talk to me like all I know is some formula driven prefabricated pop. You have no more clout for liking symphonic metal than someone who likes Taylor Swift.  Furthermore, since you want to make assumptions and have the audacity to attempt to speak for me and what I look for, when did I call it bad? Not once. I said what I didn’t care for and why. I just said it didn’t appeal to me for the reasons I’ve given.

Just another manic monday shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Just another manic monday

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment