Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Florida Man 2020 Tampa Bay Shirt

Weird! I wanted pie crusts and couldn’t find any. Guess people are baking. I agree. People are buying weird things and wiping areas clean out. I couldn’t find pizza sauce. . What the heck? And forget about buying dish soap. I may have to go down to the river in the rocks and wash my dishes!! Except we are getting pounded with snow right now. Please take care, be safe and don’t give up!! People care!!

Florida Man 2020 Tampa Bay Shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Florida Man 2020 Tampa Bay

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment