Monday, April 20, 2020

There’s nothing like a boxer to put a smile on your face shirt

I had a Trump supporter look me straight in the eye and say “He never said that” I showed her the video. She got very angry and shouted at me “That’s fake! Even if he did say it he didn’t mean it that way” I said “what way then” She became even more angry and said we don’t need to talk politics”. That’s what all MAGAts say when you back them into the truth corner.

There’s nothing like a boxer to put a smile on your face shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

There’s nothing like a boxer to put a smile on your face

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment