Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I used to be a people person then people ruined it shirt

Yep so true. I said to my man tonight that his dinner was nearly ready. He still kept on his phone so I went up to him and said babe please have a shower your dinner is nearly ready. When he has his shower he comes into the kitchen and wonders why I’m a little and I mean a little ticked off. So I tell him why. Then he doesn’t talk to me he silks so I said to him when I cook my man his fucking dinner and he stays on the phone I’m going to be fucking pissed ! Now hes totally ignoring me and I’m in the dog house ……I feel like I just can’t win.

I used to be a people person then people ruined it shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

I used to be a people person then people ruined it

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment