Monday, April 27, 2020

Principal The One Where I Miss My School Dearly Quarantine shirt

Actually I didn’t project anything to her, if you read the article, you hear her says she is covering costs herself and without corporate support she would be able to carry on much longer if the lockdown continue. Now, that tells us two things, 1. Her feeding of +/-200 kids is having strain on her budget. 2. She isn’t getting the usual corporate support. And it all raises a question, where is the community itself?

Principal The One Where I Miss My School Dearly Quarantine shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Principal The One Where I Miss My School Dearly Quarantine

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment