Monday, April 27, 2020

Best Since the day my dad got his wings I have never been the same shirt

I want to know what the hell where the teachers doing????? parents entrusted their kids with them and not the camp officials. The camp officials should also be held accountable, where were the life jackets??? how can u let kids into a river on a stretcher that isnt 100 % safe or strong as it was made by the boys and not a factory. Its ridiculous !

Best Since the day my dad got his wings I have never been the same shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Best Since the day my dad got his wings I have never been the same

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment