Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Skullcap I’m social distancing fuck off shirt

People were falling down drunk on bad wine. It is expensive and tacky (just my opinion). Caveat..I do not believe the ladies in the book club deserved to be kicked off. The Napa police didn’t think there was a problem either. I do believe there is racism in the wine tasting business. There are stereo-types (based on professional experience) which do hold true.  

Skullcap I’m social distancing fuck off shir, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Skullcap I’m social distancing fuck off

Home page: BLOWTEE
STORY: MOLOTEE
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment