Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Jack wjb it is what it is shirt - JeanTees

 Jack wjb it is what it is shirt

We went to the dollar store on the Jack wjb it is what it is shirt and my daughter found Fart Bombs. I explained that it was like rotten egg stink, very disgusting. Definitely a playground prank. Probably not a good idea for school. Next day I notice the bombs are gone and I chuckle as I think of my kid standing on top of the slide yelling “fear me”as she releases the stink below. No calls from school so I know everything is a-okay. Hometime…a note is pinned to her grade 2 chest. “Please Mrs…we had to evacuate our grade 2/3/4 classrooms due to a terrible odor eminating from your daughter. She says you gave her permission to bring a stink bomb into our school. We would like to set up a meeting to discuss this incident. They had completed afternoon classes outside on the grass in front of the school that day and the next. Sometimes I don’t think things through.

Jack wjb it is what it is shirt(Jack wjb it is what it is shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment