Monday, May 30, 2022

Dad I Love You T Shirt, Father's Day Gift Shirt - JeanTees

 Dad I Love You T Shirt, Father’s Day Gift Shirt

I have a Christmas Party for work in a Dad I Love You T Shirt, Father’s Day Gift Shirt of weeks (December 7). I love my work friends and I am excited to be with them during the holidays. However, the party is right on my dad’s birthday! Would it be weird to bring my dad for a work event? Most of us are pretty chill with each other and it’s only for a couple of hours. I don’t have a significant other or anything, so maybe bringing my dad wouldn’t be so awkward. I live with both of my parents, so I feel bad if I bring one and not the other. I do feel like if I bring both of my parents, it would be a little weird. I have thought about going by myself, but I do remember last year that everyone had a +1 (I brought my sister with me last year when she got home from college). Since the party is so early in the month, she won’t be able to come home in time.

Dad I Love You T Shirt, Father's Day Gift Shirt(Dad I Love You T Shirt, Father’s Day Gift Shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment