Monday, May 30, 2022

I Don't Think Jesus Done it That Way T Shirt - JeanTees

 I Don’t Think Jesus Done it That Way T Shirt

Some (make that many) years ago while I was still active duty our squadron had it’s Christmas party at the club on base. It was my first one and I must say I was not prepared for that level of I Don’t Think Jesus Done it That Way T Shirt ! I was a non drinker and my husband and I were soon aware that the officers had snuck booze in. Yes the higher ranking people did this . They pulled bottles from everywhere. Once alcohol flowed people really let their hair down. They danced like extras in Dirty Dancing or something. Our Commander tied the napkins and table cloths into a knot and formed a conga line. Next thing I knew my husband and I were putting on coats and running out the door. Someone in their drunkenness suggested tug of war. We left just before the desserts table was tipped over . Several people were bruised in the melee. Future Christmas parties were relegated to the recreation center. Our Commander was personally banned from the NCO club. What a crazy party it turned into.

I Don't Think Jesus Done it That Way T Shirt(I Don’t Think Jesus Done it That Way T Shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment