Friday, July 26, 2019

Winchester I hunt therefore I am shirt

Winchester I hunt therefore I am shirt


When my daughter was in Kindergarten she got a hold of Winchester I hunt therefore I am shirt and decided to cut her hair. She cut it so short she had bald spots. Her first day back to school with her new hairdo she cried not wanting to go. Then the second day she went back and to everyone’s surprise a little boy that she shared a work station with actually shaved his head in solidarity with her. He took his fathers buzz clippers and gave himself several bald spots and would not let his mother do anything about it until Zophia’s hair started coming back. They are still best friends to this day, they regularly get a talking to for holding hands and skipping through the halls and PDA moments. They’re in 2nd grade now.

Winchester I hunt therefore I am shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment