Friday, July 26, 2019

Chicago the kids can sox play shirt

Chicago the kids can sox play shirt


In third grade, my sister cut my hair shorter than expected, it was shorter than that Chicago the kids can sox play shirt. I had long hair and it was supposed to be a trim. Why she decided to trim my hair is something I don’t understand, she got lectured for it from our mom. I cried and the next few days I wore a headscarf all day at school. I got the “look” from the teacher and the other students. Finally my teacher asked me why the headscarf, I broke down crying and so she consoled me and explain it to the other students. She asked if they could see my hair so I took the scarf off. She oohed and aahed at how cute it was and the students agreed. I was still hurt my hair was no longer long but they made me feel better and I quit wearing the scarf and my hair grew back, but it grew back more curly and frizzy. I have since learn to tame the curls and frizz, except on humid days.

Chicago the kids can sox play shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment