Friday, July 26, 2019

DJ LMHU is my MVP 2019 shirt

DJ LMHU is my MVP 2019 shirt


This teacher provided a valuable lesson, to this little girl. But was her message understood by the DJ LMHU is my MVP 2019 shirt who were obviously not taught to respect others? Because that is what is at the core, in this day and age, people’s candor is also teaching their children that they can pick on others. I had bum length hair in kindergarten, but in 1st grade, my mother had it cut into a shag (1969) because she had 7 other children to care for, a home to keep, and a full time job as a nurse; and long hair takes time to care for, something I was too young to handle on my own.

DJ LMHU is my MVP 2019 shirt , Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment