Monday, July 29, 2019

Unicorn I’m not weird I’m a Batcorn shirt

Unicorn I’m not weird I’m a Batcorn shirt


I believe it i had the womans world recod for pacific big eye tuna for about 30 years .all tackle and i was attached to it for 2 hours tou are,attached at the reel. and have Unicorn I’m not weird I’m a Batcorn shirt i thought how really it would be to gp flying out attached to it all.. could hardly holf my knofe a d fork at dinner ..it fed the entire indian village in Cabo Blanco Peru. Back in 1957..when i was 22.. it was like being attached to a horse and especoally when it dove way under the surface.. then you had to get it back up … and no. one could help you because it was a world record..amazing.

Unicorn I’m not weird I’m a Batcorn shirt, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment