Friday, July 26, 2019

Netflix Stranger Things Max shirt

Netflix Stranger Things Max shirt


I was in 8th grade and we had a class trip to see Les miserables. The teacher told everyone to wear nice clothes since we were going to a broadway play. We didn’t have a lot of Netflix Stranger Things Max shirt. We lived pay check to pay check and I had a very limited wardrobe. I wore the nicest thing I had and when my teacher saw me she immediately got a look of disgust on her face and said to me “ugh is THAT what your wore” and shook her head and walked away from me. I felt awful. I was humiliated. I was already dealing with being bullied on a regular basis and here I was being bullied by my teacher. That’s was 32 years ago and the memory is still as vivid as of it happened a day ago. So yes we do have the ability to impact people and it’s not always in a good way.

Netflix Stranger Things Max shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment