Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My Old Bay If she don’t suck me like a leg I’m calling my shirt

My Old Bay If she don’t suck me like a leg I’m calling my shirt


Porsche 911. I got to drive one for the first time in my early 20s and My Old Bay If she don’t suck me like a leg I’m calling my shirt. I’m average height but have a long torso and short legs. When I moved the seat up far enough to fully depress the clutch pedal, my head hit the sun visor. I had to drive in a reclined position to make it (kinda) work.In contrast, the Porsche 914–6 I drove felt like somebody had taken my measurements and tailor-made a car to fit me.Both of them made wonderful sounds, of course.

My Old Bay If she don’t suck me like a leg I’m calling my shirt, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment