Friday, July 26, 2019

The Lion King Simba I’m surrounded by idiots shirt

The Lion King Simba I’m surrounded by idiots shirt


My four year old has really short hair and The Lion King Simba I’m surrounded by idiots shirt because the other children call her a boy. I’ve tried to bring both my girls up to not worry about being different or play with ‘boy toys’ if they want to ( what ever boys or girls toys are supposed to be!) but it’s so hard shielding them from external influences. We shouldn’t be placing such an emphasis on gender roles or types at such a young age! Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying we should bring our children up ‘gender neutral’ but we should encourage exploration of themselves as people and not instill in them that one way is the right way and only way as this is what causes children to be so mean!! Well done this teacher.

The Lion King Simba I’m surrounded by idiots shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment