Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Beer Norway Drinking Team Casual shirt

Beer Norway Drinking Team Casual shirt


I am aggravated with the situation I had Beer Norway Drinking Team Casual shirt. Suddenly, I have been loading up my phone number with data allocations but what you did is blocked my number from Data and Text as I have exceeded the usage. First, I never received a notification that I am about to exceed your everyday limit so I have to got loaded with data allocations. Second, you could not even tell what is the violation from loading up too much just for data because all you have to do is to rob money from your subscribers. Lastly, you have a poor customer service! If this will not be resolved, I will post this in every portals of my social media, to influence people with your stupid policy!

Beer Norway Drinking Team Casual shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment