Thursday, July 18, 2019

Girls 9th Birthday Outfit, Panda Ninth Birthday shirt

Girls 9th Birthday Outfit, Panda Ninth Birthday shirt


I’m so scared.. they just canceled my insurance for me and Girls 9th Birthday Outfit, Panda Ninth Birthday shirt and the copays for his daddy r getting really difficult and now they think he needs a pet scan to rule out cancer.. beautiful father of 4 working so hard paying all our money for health care and insurance and not knowing if they will continue care if I can’t pay deductibles… if u think mommy’s n daddy’s n baby’s should just die rather than us all having universal health care, then I guess that’s your truth..hope u never have a loved one who can’t afford their health insurance.

Girls 9th Birthday Outfit, Panda Ninth Birthday shirt , Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment