Monday, September 21, 2020

Motorcycle On A Dark Desert Highway Cool Wind In My Hair Halloween shirt

 

Motorcycle On A Dark Desert Highway Cool Wind In My Hair Halloween shirt

Parents are not perfect, just humans who became parents. We don’t know their trauma, what they overcame, what they didn’t repeat from their own parents and upbringing. Maybe that Motorcycle On A Dark Desert Highway Cool Wind In My Hair Halloween shirt and that was better than the generation before them. We just won’t know. It’s easy to say ‘they are the parents they should know better’. I used to think that way. I’m a parent now and I realise how hard it is to live up to the image that I expected from my own parents. I try to do better all the time. I have failed many times. I have succeeded many times. Life is not so black or white.

Motorcycle On A Dark Desert Highway Cool Wind In My Hair Halloween shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment