Friday, September 25, 2020

Dia De Los Muertos Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Couple shirt

 I informed him again that I could get fired for it and that I had to wait for Dia De Los Muertos Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Couple shirt. The dude kept complaining and I was like “Look dude, I have a family to take care of, I can’t afford to lose my job over some beer and cigarettes.” He was like “I understand that you have a family to take care of but I just want to drink my beer and smoke my cigarettes.” I was like “Your need to do that doesn’t even compare to me needing to take care of my family.” Like this guy didn’t even give a fuck that I could lose my job, all he cared about was his damn booze and cigs.

Dia De Los Muertos Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Couple shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment