Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Grinch Be the I in kind shirt

 

Grinch Be the I in kind shirt

The excitement fell from my face just as the wrapping fell away from the Grinch Be the I in kind shirt; one look over and I already knew… this wasn’t the Best Gift Ever, it was the Worst Gift Ever. A stuffed animal – clearly secondhand, judging by its tattered, matted grey and white fur; the concentration of dirt around its ears; its black and white-ringed tail barely holding onto its body; the scuff marks on its hard, black nose. Worst of all, though, was its eyes… massive, bright orange orbs with dilated pupils locked in a menacing stare.

Grinch Be the I in kind shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Grinch Be the I in kind


No comments:

Post a Comment