Friday, September 25, 2020

Boobs and motorcycles make me happy and humans make my head hurt shirt

 In many US states, when you have to renew your drivers license you are issued a temporary paper one and Boobs and motorcycles make me happy and humans make my head hurt shirt. It IS a pain in the ass because you can’t use your old one (expired and stamped void as in this example) and many places don’t accept the paper one. It’s pretty inconvenient. I understand this guy’s frustration, to play devil’s advocate. He should’ve just accepted defeat and gone to a different gas station or liquor store to try to purchase his item elsewhere that maybe would accept the paper ID.

Boobs and motorcycles make me happy and humans make my head hurt shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment