Friday, September 25, 2020

2020 Is Boo Sheet This Is Boo Sheet Boo Halloween Ghost Mask shirt

 I used to buy a tour shirt every time I saw a 2020 Is Boo Sheet This Is Boo Sheet Boo Halloween Ghost Mask shirt. I’ve got a closet full of awesome ones (Kiss, Maiden, Combichrist, VNV, etc etc)……but the prices have gone from “Eh, that’s a little high but okay” to “I literally can’t afford this right now” in a matter of years. I think the last tour shirt I got was Maiden/Cooper back in 2012. I came real close to getting an Enslaved one 2 years ago, but remembered that I had also just spent like $50 on beer and dinner.

2020 Is Boo Sheet This Is Boo Sheet Boo Halloween Ghost Mask shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment