Monday, September 21, 2020

Hocus Pocus This Teacher Needs A Venti To Focus Halloween shirt

 

Hocus Pocus This Teacher Needs A Venti To Focus Halloween shirt

I know personally how it is to grow up in an environment where you’re not seeing a healthy relationship up front. And then the Hocus Pocus This Teacher Needs A Venti To Focus Halloween shirt, and you’re not sure you’re up to the challenge. But look at god/dess. You were. You are. And y’all did it, together. You broke a generational curse and I did too. Our kids will know better (I hope) but more importantly WE got the love and healing we deserve sis. ENJOY it.  And appreciate that sweet man. I know I appreciate mine.

Hocus Pocus This Teacher Needs A Venti To Focus Halloween shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment