Monday, February 24, 2020

Oh the places you’ll go when you Read Dr Seuss shirt

I can relate this. I have similar if not the same problem. I haven’t tested but I assume that Oh the places you’ll go when you Read Dr Seuss shirt I have ADHD. My working memory always seem to deflect to other things in between the task, and that’s irritating. I consecutively failed at math tests since my childhood and as a result opted for management course in my teen years, it had the minimal math but i still could not keep up with it. I live in India and being bad at math here is considered close to being a retard. Most People here are so proficient in mathematics that many don’t even use calculators and multiply, divide, square, square root 3-4 digit numbers mentally in seconds.

Oh the places you’ll go when you Read Dr Seuss shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Oh the places you’ll go when you Read Dr Seuss shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment