Sunday, February 23, 2020

100 days smarter & growing tree of life puzzle Autism Awareness shirt

At first, as a child, and for 100 days smarter & growing tree of life puzzle Autism Awareness shirt I thought it was my fault. Guilt and low self esteem had haunted me and made me think I was of no value whatsoever. I was questioning what I did. The journey of life had made me realize that I was not the only one … I had made a resolution then not to let myself and others down by letting denigration take over. I had developed “a survivor’s kit” through creativity, arts, sports, and challenged my self in every aspect.

100 days smarter & growing tree of life puzzle Autism Awareness shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

100 days smarter & growing tree of life puzzle Autism Awareness shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment