Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Liverpool mashup The Beatles Abbey Road signatures shirt

My scariest moments are split between a few. They are all kinda equal. Have two The Liverpool mashup The Beatles Abbey Road signatures shirt guns to my head during a robbery, when my daughters school went on lock down from an active shooter and when she went missing for about 30 min due to miscommunication between us and the school. Oh and also saying good bye to my grandma as they turned off the breathing machine (thats also one of the happier memories because she began to breath on her own because she was determined to be here when my daughter was born 2 months later).

The Liverpool mashup The Beatles Abbey Road signatures shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

The Liverpool mashup The Beatles Abbey Road signatures shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment