Sunday, February 23, 2020

19 Years Of The Death Of Dale Earnhardt Thank You For The Memories shirt

This is why I try so hard to control my anger issues. Issues I got from my father. He had anger issues, he was abusive and is a very hateful man. He is broken, and in turn broke his own 19 Years Of The Death Of Dale Earnhardt Thank You For The Memories shirt and I dontdon’t want that for my kids. I never hit my kids. A yell sometimes but I never say awful things like my father did. I’m trying hard to find a way to stay calm in frustrating situations. I love my babies more than anything and don’t want to take my issues out on them. No one deserves to feel the way I and many other victims of abuse have felt.

19 Years Of The Death Of Dale Earnhardt Thank You For The Memories shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

19 Years Of The Death Of Dale Earnhardt Thank You For The Memories shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment