Sunday, February 23, 2020

And into the book store i go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

I’m very happy you found happiness again with And into the book store i go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt. Your words encouraged me to go on looking and not to give in. Things haven’t worked out for me as I wished. I came back to the States from Sicily after 41 years wanting to start a new life but it was rough! Next week, I’m going back to Sicily with my son who came to get me. I needed him so badly but I’m not giving up in coming back again. I just got to figure out exactly where to go. Where I was in Florida wasn’t the right place.

And into the book store i go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

And into the book store i go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment