Friday, December 4, 2020

Back once again with the Phil Behaviour shirt

 Back once again with the Phil Behaviour shirt

Had a similar experience myself. Been slightly interested in amateur radio on and off for years but only this year passed UK Foundation. Bought some HF kit and then really took a while to do anything with Back once again with the Phil Behaviour shirt. I’ve listened. I’ve not spoken. I’m not sure at this point I’ve any interest in chatting. Just a couple of weeks ago I got into a bit of FT8 and for now, that’s what I play with. I’ve pretty much concluded that my end fed random length antenna (which was bought with POTA / SOTA in mind) isn’t great for radio at my home.

Back once again with the Phil Behaviour shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


hello-2021-goodbye-2020-shirt/

hello-2021-i-survived-2020-t-shirt/

hey-2020-your-shitters-full-funny-t-shirt/

hope-unity-decency-science-truth-01-20-21-shirt/

i-battle-the-angel-of-death-what-do-you-do-shirt/

i-camp-so-i-dont-punch-people-in-throat-sloth-camper-shirt/

i-dont-always-stop-look-at-tractors-tractor-oh-wait-yes-i-do-shirt/

i-hate-christmas-caroles-christmas-shirt/

i-like-beer-and-my-schnauzer-and-maybe-3-people-vintage-shirt/

i-never-dreamed-grow-up-to-be-a-super-cool-pediatric-neurologist-shirt/

i-know-heaven-is-a-beautiful-place-because-they-have-my-pug-shirt/

i-never-dreamed-id-end-up-being-a-son-in-law-of-a-freakin-awesome-mother-in-law-shirt/

i-only-buy-yarn-when-i-need-for-a-project-knitting-knitter-shirt/

i-suffer-from-otd-obsessive-turtle-disorder-shirt/

No comments:

Post a Comment