Friday, December 4, 2020

2020 Would Not Recommend T-Shirt

 2020 Would Not Recommend T-Shirt

I first checked band restrictions / band plans to make sure I knew I had permissions to transmit on single-sideband on my desired frequency. I had heard 20m was popular for contesting, so I assumed it would be more busy and a good place to make a 2020 Would Not Recommend T-Shirt. As for an antenna, I ended up just buying 2 “hamstick” antennas tuned for 20m and turning those into a “hamstick dipole” which allowed me to make many contacts with my craigslist-purchased icom ic-730 running at what the radio claimed was around 90 watts, but I suspect was much lower.

2020 Would Not Recommend T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


merry-christmas-2020-t-shirt/

merry-christmas-respiratory-therapist-gnome-christmas-2020-shirt/

merry-christmas-shitters-full-christmas-ugly-shirt/

merry-pugging-christmas-with-santa-hat-pug-dog-pugmas-pajama-shirt/

merry-quarantine-christmas-2020-red-buffalo-plaid-shirt/

mind-your-business-snowmobile-riding-is-expensive-shirt/

quarantine-christmas-2020-gifts-toilet-paper-mask-xmas-tree-shirt/

merry-quarantine-christmas-grinch-2020-t-shirt/

no-this-guy-does-not-wear-a-mask-masker-corona-virus-shirt/

nobody-can-beat-nassau-women-lying-shirt/

oh-swoly-night-ugly-christmas-gym-shirtoh-swoly-night-ugly-christmas-gym-shirt/

not-my-cup-of-joe-biden-trump-political-2020-election-shirt/

once-a-welder-always-a-diesel-mechanic-its-like-mafia-shirt/

quarantine-christmas-2020-obscene-santa-chismyass-t-shirt/

No comments:

Post a Comment