Friday, November 1, 2019

Noel Xmas Who Needs Santa When You’ve Got Nana T-Shirt T-Shirt

Noel Xmas Who Needs Santa When You’ve Got Nana T-Shirt T-Shirt


One time when my oldest granddaughter was abt 8 her younger BOY cousin liked the way she spun in her costume so next thing I know he comes upstairs in her old wedding dress. He was maybe 2 1/2. I hid my laughter and tears because I didn’t want him to think he did something wrong. He just wanted to spin around like she did. He is now 10 and a total boy. Didn’t turn him into anything. I even have pics someplace. Lol. I will not forget it. What fun times for Noel Xmas Who Needs Santa When You’ve Got Nana T-Shirt T-Shirt to play dress up!

Noel Xmas Who Needs Santa When You’ve Got Nana T-Shirt T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment