Similar story here. My daughters father is sort of like the story and sort of like yours, he walked into my life and swept me off my feet. He had two older children with Beautiful Team Naughty Gift Funny Family Matching Christmas Ugly shirt. We dated a while, i got pregnant and then he left me 5 months pregnant. He came back into my life two days before i had my baby, begging for forgiveness and to be with us. He stuck around a few months and then broke up with me and kicked us out of our apartment. Less than a week later he moved his ex and kids into it. Havent heard from him since.

Beautiful Team Naughty Gift Funny Family Matching Christmas Ugly shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Beautiful Team Naughty Gift Funny Family Matching Christmas Ugly shirt