Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Abbey Road the Beagles shirt

Very well said! Smoking (cigarettes) is my poison. I went 2 years without smoking, then, one night after drinking, I had one. Instead of just saying to myself, okay, it was one in 2 years you’re not a failure, I told myself I was a failure. Now, back to smoking again and Abbey Road the Beagles shirt. It’s also important to have people around you that don’t minimize your accomplishments. I had a lot of people who would scoff when I told them it’s been 2 days, telling me “you still have a long way to go”. You have to start somewhere, you don’t get to the 1000th day without passing the 1st day.

Abbey Road the Beagles shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Abbey Road the Beagles shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment