Sunday, November 24, 2019

Premium I’m The US Army Elf Matching Family Group Christmas shirt

My first forays into public school teaching over thirty years ago left me too drained by having to deal with my students’ challenges, their pain and their very real and present dangers. I found myself thinking about them while I was doing everyday activities and I was dreaming about them. When I started teaching college students, I thought I would be able to leave all the emotional issues behind. Boy, was I wrong! I’ve never had the volume or the constant pressures of Premium I’m The US Army Elf Matching Family Group Christmas shirt with their trauma as I did in public schools, but their trauma is still my trauma.

Premium I’m The US Army Elf Matching Family Group Christmas shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment