Friday, November 1, 2019

I Stand For Our Flag I Kneel For The Cross Proud Veteran T-Shirt

I Stand For Our Flag I Kneel For The Cross Proud Veteran T-Shirt


This is just ridiculous beyond words! I understand there are things VERY wrong in this world, but this is NOT one of I Stand For Our Flag I Kneel For The Cross Proud Veteran T-Shirt ! It’s a costume! This costume could be taken as not just a wedding dress, but as princess dress etc! I wouldn’t have thought twice if I saw this and my daughter choose it for her Halloween costume or just for dress up! I was also a bride one Halloween as a kid! People are always going to find something offensive and something to whine about! Way to much time on this lady’s hands! SMH!!!!!

I Stand For Our Flag I Kneel For The Cross Proud Veteran T-Shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment