Monday, October 14, 2019

It’s Ok To Be A Little Different Down Syndrome Awareness Skeleton Shirt

It’s Ok To Be A Little Different Down Syndrome Awareness Skeleton Shirt


My son Wyatt. Before him, I was very unhappy and always depressed. I didn’t feel worth what I had. Then I had him….I don’t remember the last time I was depressed and didn’t want to be around anyone. I wake up to his face an inch from mine, with the biggest smile on. He is my world. I don’t even remember my life before him. When he was born he was only 3weeks early but weighed only 4lbs 6oz. He had to be in nicu for 2 weeks. The nurses kept pointing things out that might suggest he had down syndrome. It bothered me because, I really didn’t care. He is my son. Whether he had it or not wouldn’t change how much I loved him. It was hard to hear he did. And I cried a lot. But I came to terms and loved him even more then I did before. Even though I am not sure how it was possible to feel more. But I did. Now he is 14 months and the biggest love in my life. The greatest joy and gift. I often wonder how I could have been so blessed to get such a.special human being as mine. He changed me for the It’s Ok To Be A Little Different Down Syndrome Awareness Skeleton Shirt. And for that, I am forever thankful.

It’s Ok To Be A Little Different Down Syndrome Awareness Skeleton Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment