Thursday, October 31, 2019

Chris Jericho I’ve got a ticket shirt

Chris Jericho I’ve got a ticket shirt


Deep in my soul I say finally! You said what needed to be said, what I have been struggling to say and Chris Jericho I’ve got a ticket shirt that others were not saying. Faith is empty with no acitions, but the actions must be done in love, with compassion and sacrifice. Our own discomfort must be experienced otherwise we are only spectators. I am struggling with what can I do? Send money is the easy way out. Underground Railroad, people housing and hiding Jewish from from Nazis that’s the type of action that is needed today…I just keep praying to the God of action to reveal the answer.

Chris Jericho I’ve got a ticket shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment