Wednesday, October 30, 2019

If We Get In Trouble It’s My Grandpa’s Fault T-Shirt

If We Get In Trouble It’s My Grandpa’s Fault T-Shirt


This is so beautiful. I hope more white women can feel encouraged to share her sentiment. I am a white woman who wishes with all my heart that every little girl (and boy), regardless of If We Get In Trouble It’s My Grandpa’s Fault T-Shirt , family structure, financial means, religion etc can know they are valuable and important and as good as anyone can be. So, dear black girls…you are stronger than you know, smarter than you may realize, and more precious than anything. You are AMAZING and I am lucky to share this world with you.

If We Get In Trouble It’s My Grandpa’s Fault T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment