Friday, October 18, 2019

It Was The 14th Of October Had That shirt

It Was The 14th Of October Had That shirt


Every morning it was a race to see who could find him first or It Was The 14th Of October Had That shirt was he going to pick on next. I remember truly believing until I was 14 and till this day I still wonder about that particular Christmas me and my brother were laying in bed together and we woke up and we both till this day swear we heard Santa on our roof and that was the year we both got brand new mouthing bikes and it was the best Christmas we ever had and yet our mom still won’t admit nor deny where they came from.

It Was The 14th Of October Had That shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment